sexually frustrated secretary bored at work

  • Mella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      I'm at work right now but I'd love to find someone to get off with (hopefully without getting caught!)

      I have my own office so I do have some privacy maybe some of you are in a similar situation

      We're not allowed to have chat programs on our computers at work or install things but we can chat here

      http://sillyshowoff.info/adorememan/adorememan.html

      Drop by and lets give each other a hand!