bi curious guy lookin for some "buddies"

  • Mella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      I'm an average looking average build guy with some secrets. I'm looking for some guys to experiment with online at first and then maybe take it further at some point it's important to me that those close to me in my real life dont know about any of this so some level of discretion is needed. Anyway you can find out more and see some of my pics here

      http://sillyshowoff.info/aladynn/aladynn.html