Re: Griot's Garage products - Fantastic!

  • caddyglo
    Message 1 of 185 , May 23, 2001
      Im so glad you are happy with the Griot Products
      I recommended. I use nothing else on my beloved
      Cadi's and they really turn out great with this stuff.
      If any of you have weathered leather interiors,
      their leather rejuvenator is unbelieveable and is made
      with the oil from leather hides, and makes your
      leather interior not only look great, but, it smells like
      brandy-new without the greasy film, like Armor All leaves.
      The leather just soaks this stuff right up! Ya just
      gotta give it a try.
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002