in search of older guy

  • giggly8861@mapsplanet.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      Hey I'm lookin for an older guy to chat with and exchange pics/cams with.
      For some reason I've always had a thing for guys quite a bit older than
      myself.

      I'm a lot to handle so be prepared lol

      Anyway I have a profile here http://texasgirl.info/webcams/collegestar/
      where you can see my pics&webcam..

      Check out my pics and contact me if you like what you see and maybe we'll
      hit it off

      Oh and just cause I like to get freaky online doesn't mean I'm a total slut
      so please dont think that lol

      k awaiting my prince.......

      If you no longer wish to receive any future correspondence from us, please follow this link or include a copy of this email with your request in writing to the following address: Brandywine Plaza West, 1521 Concord Pike (US 202),Suite 301,Wilmington DE 19803,USA