Musty sell---Magnificent 69 Deville comvertible

  • Robert Montenegro
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      This is a magnificent 1969 Cadillac Deville to convertible. it's a
      chick magnet. For some reason women just want to take their clothes
      off inside this car. Just imagine cruising in the evening along the
      coast or just a leisurely drive to nowhere. I hate to part with this
      beauty but circumstances beyond my control cause me to need to sell
      it.
      The car has a completely re-built-472 C.I engine with a short block
      exchange andis still under warranty. New radiator new water pump,
      heads were re-built heads including new valves and related parts. It
      has a new Edelbrock "performance" series Carburetor. This car is a
      cruiser and is fast!
      I had the entire interior re-done including new carpet with Cadillac
      embroidered floor mats.Its all new materials. not re=dyed original.
      The car sports a custom handmade chromed grille and all new rubber
      weather stripping. The steering whhel has just been re wrapped in a
      leather finish.
      It appears to be an original callifornia cardue to the yime period
      correct license plates.
      Tires are in excellent shape. New rear brakes, new soft boot to
      cover the convertible top and new car cover. The only thing I
      haven't replaced is the top but why would you buy this car to have
      the top up?
      New exhaust system with a magna flow muffler. This car is fast clean
      and drives like a dream.Has a Pioneer AM/FM in dash CD/MP3 player.
      I wish I didn't have to sell it. Going to miss this car. I put a lot
      of blood, sweat and tears into this car.
      Heater doesn't work or the air conditioning either. But who needs
      air-conditioning in the convertible This is not your everyday
      driver, is a classic to enjoy. It is a real head turner or
      everywhere it goes.15,000 OBO
      email for pics the-bmc@...