leather and vinyl top rejuvenator

  • caddyglo
    Message 1 of 185 , Apr 26, 2001
      Dont give up on your top. The best stuff on earth
      that I have used is from Griot's garage. Check it out
      at www.griots.com. The stuff is called Leather
      rejuvenator, for interiors, and vinyl top dressing. Both are
      good, but I use the leather rejuvenator for the vinyl
      top, and I cant believe how good this stuff
      is.........Try it, you will love it, I use it on my '77 & '78
      Coupe and '71 Fleetwood Limousine. Good luck!!!
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002