Re: 71-76 Eldo ragtops

  • eggmo_30084
    Message 1 of 185 , Jan 7, 2000
      Hey guy. Got a '74 White convertible two years
      ago. Neighbor of my sister's. He had two and was
      stripping one to refurbish the other. Poor old guy bit the
      big one and his wife for sentimental reasons wanted
      it gone. Got it cheap plus an extra engine, trans,
      and bunches of other stuff from the other one. Had
      55,000 original and after finishing what he started I
      have really enjoyed it.
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002