Logo Design Service - $99

  • jmscraigs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      Logo Design Service - $99
      A few days ago someone had mentioned they were looking for someone to
      do a logo design. I recently had my logo done by this company for only
      $99, what is great about them is that they give you unlimited revisions
      to your selected logo. If you want to check them out here is the link:
      http://www.pwcwebmasters.com/entrepreneur_logo_design_package.html
      They did a really good job on my Ebay store!