get a better boss

  • josalyne-overfelt194@catkcihi.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 3:09 PM
      This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
      have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
      I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
      guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
      out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
      to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
      guys a call 770 621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.
    • savanna-terk899@blokesrtops.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1 415 267-3940 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.