performance parts?

  • twisted7484
    Message 1 of 185 , Jan 30, 2001
      My car just bit the dust, so I'm in the market
      for another car and one of my options that I'm
      looking at is a 92-95 Cadillac Eldorado. But the car
      would be immediatly pimped out, so I need to know if
      there's anywhere I can get stainless exaust systems and
      intake systems and other general performance parts for
      them from. I've looked around and can't find anything.
      Are some years easier to get performance parts for
      than others? When did the Northstar engine start
      coming in Eldorados? I appreciate any help. Thanx.
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002