Hi, I'm a new member and a 4-Caddie girl

  • ladyrltr
    Message 1 of 185 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi, I'm Helen and my hubby and I have owned 4
      Caddies with the last 3 being bright red!!! and I haven't
      gotten a ticket either, LOL.<br>I work for a local real
      estate company and the red ETC with the magnetic signs
      have gotten me quite a lot of business.<br>Glad to
      find others that are in love with their car.<br>Helen
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002