Re: new member

  • ILDUCE81
    Message 1 of 185 , Dec 5, 2000
      well, i am changing my oil every 3,000 i do a
      little driving so i am going to change it often. i will
      look into the books. its th emotors tat are expensive.
      they are around $200 i am thinking about going to a
      junkyard they have here, the only parts they carry are for
      cadillacs and lincolns. so its a nice junkyard :-) they
      will sell me a motor for $40 i might try that. so
      anyway talk to ya later
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002