Re: new member

  • cheka_92585
    Message 1 of 185 , Dec 3, 2000
      I have a 1985 Fleetwood. This is a car that is
      known for its poorly designed engine. However, I have
      had no problems with it. But, I change the oil yearly
      and keep antifreeze changed every fall. This is very
      important for this model because the engine has too much
      aluminium in it. Without the antifreeze, the water would
      cause the block to corrode and in time the water would
      leak through the block wall into the oil and that
      would be the end of the engine.
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002