Re: new member

  • cheka_92585
    Message 1 of 185 , Nov 29, 2000
      it is nice to see a young person who enjoys a
      fine car. I have driven Cadillacs since I was 16yrs
      old. I have always enjoyed them. As to your car; the
      oil consumption is about right for the mileage. the
      synthetic oils that Mobil makes have had some bad press in
      years past. I don't know if they have improved the
      product. They were on TV some years ago as the cause of
      engine failure. I would probably try to use a 20w/40w
      oil rather than a 10w/30w oil to help reduce the oil
      consumption and so as not to foul the spark plugs. Otherwise
      it should be a good car.
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002