Hello group, new here, Angela

  • adultgroupsyxr415ijm@blogvoid.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      Just wanted to say HI. I am 25, a petite TS. Looking for str8 guys mainly. But am not too picky. Thought I would try this group. I am very very femine, VERY discreet, sexy, and clean. I hope you are too! I can go to you, or you come to me, what ever is best. If you like my photos, and want to chat, i got the kam chat on. lets discuss :) You can get to it from my tvm profile at http://www.tvmhosting.com/angela

      Curious? I hope so :) lol

      XO Angela

      fÆmæ7cs¢v¢g68qppæñ7wbmcfxs±jwhæsp¿s5bæ3dmr0qw¤spfÞ