Still looking for a few more Fk buddies 25 Bi-Curious M

  • adultgroupsyxr415ijm@blogvoid.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2007
      Hey group, Im a flight attendant, can tavel anywhere, get free travel via airlines. Looking for a few fk buddies to have good, hot, clean, mutually pleasurable fun with. I am 25, 6'1 190, clean and I hope you are too. I like curious guys, I am very discreet and hope you are too. Lets talk, are you scared? Im not, lets have some fun. I have the kam on, have the night off, now i want to GET OFF! :) you can get to me from my tvm profile at http://www.tvmhosting.com/kevin

      Mr right? Now???!!?!

      5µ5hÆc¬xw«n755Æ21°rzñh¤q24f4jvwñypæ5£p6g¢¬t2µ¬g°dÞ