25 Bi Male looking for F*ck buddy(s)

  • adultgroupsyxr415ijm@blogvoid.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 4:36 AM
      Hello group, I will cut to the chase, I am Kevin, I am a flight attendant, 25 years old, work out 7 days a week, hung, and clean. I am always traveling, have free airline tickets anywhere i want to go, looking for Gay/Bi FK buddies. I am very discreet and hope you are too. If you are interested, you can contact me, view my pics and get to my kam on my tvm profile page which is http://www.tvmhosting.com/kevin

      Got what it takes? Lets talk,

      Presidents day off you?

      Kevin

      næ¤sc°kÞhct£ñ¿p«fhh£kz¢n3£wyñæ7q±24p±5£5m4dÞs5w4§°