Hello Group, 27/ Transexual here

  • adultgroupsyxr415ijm@blogvoid.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      I am 27, transexual, looking to meet str8 guys. I am very feminine etc. If you would like to chat, you can go to my myspace page, I have my webbkam set up on there too so we can chat on there. You can get to my myspace profile at:

      http://www.myspace.com/belindats

      Belinda

      zt8j¬¢b6wæz¥¤3ñµ¢dwvqf°zqtxzÆjµr«£vxg«¥æÆ3°¤p£ñm3«