hot gay stud lookin for same for online fun

  • adultgroupsyxr415ijm@blogvoid.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2007
      so ya, lookin to hook up with some gay or bi or bicurious guys if there's any in the group.

      we can have a lot of fun on cam or exchange pics etc.

      lot's I'd like to say here but will keep it tame. you can check out my page to see a few pics of me and if I'm your type or not

      http://mynewcam.com/hot69/

      if you think you can keep up hit me up!

      h«7ñvshñc6fæ5n±¢Æ¬¬39dw§4hñ¬p8gæp¬µ7d5ddsæf¢Æ7cÆ04