1980 cadillac fleetwood

  • in10se_geeez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      I have a 1980 cadillac Fleetwood that either i need my motor rebuilt (
      still runs just knocks) or i want to buy another 6.0 liter motor. if i
      cant find a 6 liter motor then whatever i can put in it i will settle
      for. i have asked around everywhere but i get no solid positive
      response. I am located in Dallas, Tx. Thank you... :)