RE: New Member here...Hello to ALL

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      Hello to the Group...I am a new member here located in SW Louisiana;
      and an owner of a 2003 DHS Cadillac DeVille. Was wondering if there
      are any other Group Members who also have a Cadillac like mine? as I
      would enjoy sharing info about the DHS Model...as I just got mine
      about a month ago...The car is such a dream to drive and ride in..and
      I am still learning about all the car can do...Now I am looking into
      putting in the CD Changer that is suppose to work through the Boise
      Stereo system; as well as the XM Satellite receiver that also is
      suppose to just hook into the system...Can anyone here enlighten me on
      these additions?? and if I should expect any problems...I am also
      trying to avoid going through the high cost of using the Dealership
      for the systems and installation. ANY advice and information from any
      here would be appreciated. Thanks...

      Ron Glass/ Lake Charles, LA