1963 Cadillac Series 62 - "SCARFACE" movie replica, by Jada Toys, Inc.

  • Jada Toys
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006
      Jada Toys, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high
      quality diecast collectible vehicles. One of our featured lines is the
      replica vehicle from Scarface- 63' Cadillac Series 62. We have those
      available in 1:64, 1:24, and 1:18 scale. To promote this line, we
      customized a 1:1 replica of the car from the movie. Through much media
      and PR, we are now retiring this vehicle. Please visit
      www.jadatoys.com/sc for more info. Feel free to email me at
      paul@... for any further questions.