Brougham 88 Cassette Player: No sign of life

  • Erwan De Beckers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      Hi everyone,
      The cassette player of my 88 Brougham doesn't seem to work, I looked in
      the manal for a fuse linking to the radio: Nothing (where I looked anyway).
      The radio reception works, but as soon as a tape is inserted, the player
      plays dead as it is supposed to start playing.
      If you have any idea of what the problem could be, or if you know a
      hidden trick to make it work, it would be greatly appreciated...
      Thanks,
      Erwan