Met my perfect match finally...

  • brylee-stevens938@hothottoday.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
      Yeah I know, I never really thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand totally corrected. This place http://www.browsepictureshere.info/jdar is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time at all I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!
    • brylee-stevens938@hothottoday.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
        Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.comeandseeonline.info/giny and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)