CADILLAC MERCHANDISE, APPAREL & ACCESSORIES FOR THE HOLIDAYS

  • LLOYD KUSHNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      Do you love your Cadillac?, are you shopping for someone who loves his
      or her Cadillac?
      www.cadillacmerchandise offers official licensed Cadillac gifts. Our
      Cadillac Apparel line offers you the choice of five licensed Cadillac
      logos. We offer official licensed Cadillac accessories, official
      licensed Cadillac golf equipment and unique licensed Cadillac logo
      merchandise. Our online store is secure. We offer fast delivery for
      the holidays to your home or office.

      HOLIDAY HINT: PRINT THIS MESSAGE AND LEAVE IT WHERE IT CAN BE FOUND.
      WHO KNOWS; YOU MIGHT JUST GET SOME GREAT CADILLAC GIFTS FOR YOU.

      The TEAM AT WWW.CADILLACMERCHANDISE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU A HAPPY AND
      SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON.