1989 Sedan Deville up for trade

  • Jim Isbell, W5JAI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      I have a 1989 Sedan Deville with less than 110,000 miles on the clock.
      AC works. Interior is in fine shape, Engine is in fine shape and
      gets 18 mpg in town and 28 mpg on the highway. The tires are almost
      new, just a few thousand miles on them. The only real flaw is a small
      piece missing out of the right front fender, less than 1/4 sq ft. and
      easily repaired.

      I would like to swap it even for a pick up with AC and good tires and
      a reliable engine. Model, Maker, Mileage, Year etc are unimportant
      just as long as it is reliable. Its just that this caddy has become
      my second car after buying a new Jaguar and I am using it like a
      pickup and shouldnt or I will end up ruining a nice car so I need a
      reliable second car/truck.

      The car is near Corpus Christi TX and I would meet half way up to 200
      miles distance as long as the truck is able to drive back. If the
      truck isnt then I would not be interested ANYWAY.
      --
      Jim Isbell
      you are just taking up too much space."