10% DISCOUNT ON CADILLAC MERCHANDISE TO FORUM MEMBERS

  • LLOYD KUSHNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      www.cadillacmerchandise.com
      "Back By Popular Demand"
      Offers a 10% discount to all forum members
      WWW.CADILLACMERCHANDISE.COM would like to offer you a 10% discount
      for all Cadillac items on our site. Your order needs to have a
      minimum combined product total of $39.99. This offer is good until
      10/16/2005. The following products are all GM licensed products with
      your choice of logos:
      CTS, CTS-V, ESCALADE, CADILLAC SCRIPT, CADILLAC CREST
      Pique Polo Shirts
      Cutter & Buck Polo Shirts
      Embroidered wool & lamb Varsity jackets
      Inlay leather wool & lamb Varsity jackets
      Embroidered lambskin leather bomber jackets
      Inlay leather lambskin leather bomber jackets
      Cutter & Buck Classic Jackets
      Denim Hats
      License Plate Frames
      Diecast 1:18 scale MODELS
      At this Time There Are 56 GM Licensed Products On Our Site
      This discount applies to all products on our site and does include
      our all New Cadillac Collection Of Golf Bags And Cadillac Golf
      Accessories
      At the end of checkout at our secure online store, there is a place
      to enter a discount code.
      Your code is: cadillacowners
      www.cadillacmerchandise.com
      "WE ONLY SELL CADILLAC LOGO PRODUCTS THAT WERE MADE UNDER GM
      LICENSE AGREEMENTS"