WWW.CADILLACMERCHANDISE.COM DISCOUNT COUPON CODE

  • LLOYD KUSHNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005
      10% DISCOUNT TO ALL MEMBERS
      WWW.CADILLACMERCHANDISE.COM is proud to be a supporting vendor for
      Yahoo's Cadillac related sites . Our site now has the ability to offer
      you a 10% discount for all Cadillac items on our site. Your order
      needs to have a minimum combined product total of $39.99. This offer
      is good from 09/02/2005 - 09/18/2005.
      At the end of checkout at our secure online store, there is a place to
      enter a discount coupon code. Your coupon code is: cadillacowners
      If you have any questions about our products or our forum discount,
      email us at: info@...
      WWW.CADILLACMERCHANDISE.COM WILL ONLY SELL CADILLAC BRANDED
      ACCESSORIES, APPAREL AND GIFTS THAT ARE MADE UNDER G.M. LICENSE
      AGREEMENTS. YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER SELLECTION OF CADILLAC
      MERCHANDISE!!!