Re: [Cadillac Club] problem removeing engine-can anyone help?

  • Richard Rea
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2005
      I found that hidden bolt a few weeks ago. I actualy have the engine and transmission seperated.

      Richard

      Michael Butka <caddieman01@...> wrote:
      ithink you may find one more bolt towards te rear of the trans.. it is kind of hidden hard to get to.. keep looking you will find it.. sorry i would show it to you if i was there ..

      Richard Rea <my89_928gt@...> wrote:I have a 94 Cadillac Seville SLS. It has the 4.6L Northstar.
      I have the factory mamuals(not worth the $70 I spent).
      I have done all the steps for engine removal(their is a lot, lol).
      I have been trying on and off for over a month now to host the engine
      out. It just will not come. The tranny keeps trying to come with it. I
      got the shaft out of the crank shaft(though it keeps getting stuck on
      the flywheel. I have tried prying on the both the top and the bootom.
      Anyone ever pull their 4.6L frontwhell drive engine?
      All I want to do is drop another engine in that I got for it. I now
      wish I had just had a shop do it, lol.
      Once I do get the other engine in and running I'm just going to sell
      the car(got to many and want a sports car).
      Or if anyone is in the area and wants it as is I will sell it as is.
      I'm in the Fort Worth area.

      Richard

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Cadillac club Hobby magazine Hobby store Hobby supply

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Cadillac club Hobby magazine Hobby store Hobby supply