Re: [Cadillac Club] problem removeing engine-can anyone help?

  • Michael Butka
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27 8:37 PM
      ithink you may find one more bolt towards te rear of the trans.. it is kind of hidden hard to get to.. keep looking you will find it.. sorry i would show it to you if i was there ..

      Richard Rea <my89_928gt@...> wrote:I have a 94 Cadillac Seville SLS. It has the 4.6L Northstar.
      I have the factory mamuals(not worth the $70 I spent).
      I have done all the steps for engine removal(their is a lot, lol).
      I have been trying on and off for over a month now to host the engine
      out. It just will not come. The tranny keeps trying to come with it. I
      got the shaft out of the crank shaft(though it keeps getting stuck on
      the flywheel. I have tried prying on the both the top and the bootom.
      Anyone ever pull their 4.6L frontwhell drive engine?
      All I want to do is drop another engine in that I got for it. I now
      wish I had just had a shop do it, lol.
      Once I do get the other engine in and running I'm just going to sell
      the car(got to many and want a sports car).
      Or if anyone is in the area and wants it as is I will sell it as is.
      I'm in the Fort Worth area.

      Richard

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Cadillac club Hobby magazine Hobby store Hobby supply

    • Richard Rea