1958 Cadillac Coupe de Ville on Ebay, 44, 766 original miles, item # 4563912085

  • Charles Gould
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      I just wanted to let the Cadillac enthusiasts know that I have listed
      an auction of a 44,766 original mile 1958 Cadillac Coupe de Ville,
      barnfind on Ebaymotors. The auction can be found here:

      ViewItem&item=4563912085&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ADS%3AMT%3A8

      Or you may search for item number 4563912085

      or 1958 Coupe de Ville.

      It was purchased from an estate. It had been put away in 1971 after
      only thirteen years of use with only 44,766 documented miles on the
      clock. It is a very nicely preserved, unmolested original in Meridian
      Taupe with matching interior, all power, most options. This is really
      a remarkable find and should not be missed if you are seeking a nice
      example of a 1958 Caddy.
      You are welcome to contact me at chasgould@... for additional
      information or photographs.
      Thank you,