Parting 84 Sedan DeVille

  • msmoody032003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2005
      I have lost hope that my hubby and I will be able to afford a new
      engine for our baby. The good news is that we found an 84 Coupe so we
      are parting out the Sedan to put some life back into the coupe.
      The whole car needs to go. My hubby is taking apart the car and we are
      planning on storing what parts we can and then junking the body. So
      please make offer on whatever parts and we will work with you on
      shipping.
      I will post pics and send more to those interested