refirgerant question

  • bullseye_59
    Message 1 of 185 , Aug 6, 2000
      I have a 95 deville and it says that refrigerant
      is low, i just had the engine replaced due to a bad
      bearing in the #8 cylinder. i guess they didnt refill the
      refrigerant, anyway i hook up the refill bottle and i can get
      the compressor to stay on because the car keeps
      turning it off, what can i do to bypass this so i can
      refill it? <br>i just need to get the compressor to stay
      on
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002