FATHERS DAY GIFTS FOR YOUR CADDY DADDY

  • LLOYD KUSHNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      WWW.CADILLACMERCHANDISE.COM offers a great selection of all Licensed
      Cadillac Merchandise. Our licensed Cadillac collection include some
      of the following items. ( there are too many more to list):

      Cadillac polo shirts
      Cadillac Tee shirts
      Cadillac jackets
      Cadillac hats
      Cadillac Baseball jerseys
      Cadillac football jerseys
      Cadillac diecast cars and escalades
      Cadillac watches
      Cadillac automotive accessories
      Cadillacmerchandise.com lets you pick one of 6 different Cadillac
      logos to be embroidered on our shirts, jackets and some of our hats.

      Fathers Day is June 20th and we can get your gift there on time if
      you order soon.
      You can visit our site at http://www.cadillacmerchandise.com .
      Or visit our secure online store at:
      http://www.cadillacmerchandise.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?