OFFICIAL LICENSED CADILLAC APPAREL, ACCESSORIES AND MERCHANDISE

  • LLOYD KUSHNER
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2005
      http://WWW.CADILLACMERCHANDISE.COM
      This site has a secure online store. Our apparel line of: Cadillac
      polo shirts, Cadillac tee shirts, Cadillac jackets and Cadillac hats
      offer the buyer a choice of 8 different Cadillac logo emblems for
      each product. Your Cadillac logo choices include:
      The Cadillac Wreath & Crest
      The traditional Cadillac Script
      Escalade
      CTS
      CTS-V
      XLR
      You pick the logo - you pick the apparel item and you pick the color.
      Other great items to be found on the site include:
      Cadillac Watches
      Cadillac License Plates
      Cadillac License plate frames
      Cadillac Tow Hitch Reciever and locks
      Cadillac diecast cars and suv's
      Cadillac valve stem caps
      Cadillac license plate snap cap screw covers
      All items with the Cadillac Branded logos are all official G.M.
      licensed products.
      The feedback on our site has been great. Thanks!!!!!!!
    • LLOYD KUSHNER
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2005
        Official licensed Cadillac Merchandise for sale at:
        www.cadillacmerchandise.com
        We offer:
        Cadillac Shirts
        Cadillac Hats
        Cadillac Jackets
        Cadillac Watches
        Cadillac Gifts
        Cadillac Merchandise
        We offer a secure online shopping experience, We offer Cadillac logo
        apparel for:
        Cadillac ESCALADE
        Cadillac CTS-V
        Cadillac CTS
        Cadillac Crest
        Cadillac Script

        PLEASE JOIN OUR FORUM AT WWW.CADILLACMERCHANDISE.COM