correction to need source

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      I'm sorry...I meant to say 1975 not 1979

      Linda Lathrop

      Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 03:31:38 -0000
      From: "rosemarychloe" <lathrop@...>
      Subject: need source

      Hello,
      I have a 1979 Cadillac Coupe de Ville, blue body with white padded
      top.
      I am looking for a source so I can replace the white padded top with
      a new one. It has become torn and ripped over the years.

      Does anyone know of a source for such an item?

      Thanks so much.

      Linda Lathrop
      lathrop@...