Re: [Cadillac Club] Isn't This A Cadillac Club Site?

  • Clint D
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22, 2004
      Steven

      I have set up a new Caddy collectors group. This one will be new members
      approved and the first posting or few will be moderated to assure no
      spamming.

      I will need a moderator to help recruit new members and help in approving new
      members and messages

      anyone wanting to join go to
      http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/CadillacCollectors/

      I hope we can get to talking about restoration projects or any other Caddy
      topics

      Clint D

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 22, 2004
        I hope this is not restricted to 30 or 40 year old caddys. I am
        looking for a tech session where even 10 year old caddys are welcome.

        --
        Jim Isbell
        W5JAI
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 22, 2004
          Jim

          No, it is not restricted to just classics, that is the main objective, but
          any caddy topics are welcome

          Clint