Re: [Cadillac Club] Isn't This A Cadillac Club Site?

  • Stephen Page
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2004
      Clint

      Below is an email I sent to grindl52

      Count me in. Absolutely. I have the same thoughts and, from what I read, so do other people.

      I drive a 1976 Eldorado (in the UK) and I also have a Fleetwood 75. I have come across various US and UK resources in my travels.

      Please can we be in touch and maybe form our own discussion group?

      Best wishes
      Stephen Page
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 22, 2004
        Steven

        I have set up a new Caddy collectors group. This one will be new members
        approved and the first posting or few will be moderated to assure no
        spamming.

        I will need a moderator to help recruit new members and help in approving new
        members and messages

        anyone wanting to join go to
        http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/CadillacCollectors/

        I hope we can get to talking about restoration projects or any other Caddy
        topics

        Clint D

        > Count me in. Absolutely. I have the same thoughts and, from what I read,
        so do other people.

        > I drive a 1976 Eldorado (in the UK) and I also have a Fleetwood 75. I have
        come across various US and UK resources in my travels.

        > Please can we be in touch and maybe form our own discussion group?
        >
        > Best wishes
        > Stephen Page

        Service.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jim Isbell, W5JAI
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 22, 2004
          I hope this is not restricted to 30 or 40 year old caddys. I am
          looking for a tech session where even 10 year old caddys are welcome.

          --
          Jim Isbell
          W5JAI
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 22, 2004
            Jim

            No, it is not restricted to just classics, that is the main objective, but
            any caddy topics are welcome

            Clint