Save cash refinance now.

  • jxpoxnnuej
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2004
      Greetings,

      I just refinanced my home loan at better interest rate; this saved me thousands of dollars and will repair my horrible credit. You can get more information here.
      http://agocras.net/azghu

    • rbyzgyegdw
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2004
        Hello fellow members,

        I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. Here is a free service that can help.
        http://agocras.net/azghu