Re: Cadi convetibles rule!

  • badchicn
    Message 1 of 185 , Jul 20, 2000
      Thanks for the kudos on my mini-cad. It is really
      a 91 Mazda pick-up that I did a lot of customizing
      to. (i.e... 89Cad taillights , cut off the
      roof,narrowed 93 chevy front bumper etc.)My real pride and joy
      is the 66 Cadillac convertible that I posted in the
      photo album just today. Check her out! I named her
      Nadine. She has a few dents and is missing a few minor
      parts but I'm trying to get her back together. Luckily
      she runs pretty good.
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2 11:36 PM