I saved cash by refinancing

  • sewphcbww
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2004
      Hello all,

      I just refinanced my home loan at better interest rate; this saved me thousands of dollars and will repair my horrible credit. Check out this free service.
      http://agocras.net/azghu

    • umkujkqbg
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2004
        Hello all,

        I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. This free service can help.
        http://agocras.net/azghu