I found better interest rates

  • uweaimchxjb
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2004
      Hello fellow members,

      Trust me it has never been easier to refinance your home loan at a better interest rate saving you thousands. This service can help.
      http://sempercras.net/azdhu

    • jxpoxnnuej
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2004
        Good day,

        I refinanced my home loan at an incredible interest rate; this saved me $500.00 this month alone. This service can help.
        http://agocras.net/azghu

      • tkewqqllg
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 2004
          Hello all,

          Trust me it has never been easier to refinance your home loan at a better interest rate saving you thousands. Check out this free service.
          http://agocras.net/azghu