I found better interest rates

  • xtnaljlasyig
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
      Hello,

      Take advantage of better interest rates, refinance now just like I did, it will save you lots of money each month. You can check it out here.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/azwhu

    • fwphcbwwsad
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 17, 2004
        Hello,

        I got an incredible interest rate on my home loan, I am self employed I refinanced my home. Here is a free service that can help.
        http://sempercras.net/ajrhu

      • uweaimchxjb
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 18, 2004
          Hello fellow members,

          Trust me it has never been easier to refinance your home loan at a better interest rate saving you thousands. This service can help.
          http://sempercras.net/azdhu

        • jxpoxnnuej
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 25, 2004
            Good day,

            I refinanced my home loan at an incredible interest rate; this saved me $500.00 this month alone. This service can help.
            http://agocras.net/azghu

          • tkewqqllg
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 26, 2004
              Hello all,

              Trust me it has never been easier to refinance your home loan at a better interest rate saving you thousands. Check out this free service.
              http://agocras.net/azghu