1993 ELdorado ETC

  • Greg Washington
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      Hey all, I have am considering buying an ETC that does not work.
      Seems that the owner drove car while it was running hot. I am not
      sure if the head gasket blew or what and I have not started the car
      as of yet. The chassis is in very good condition because it was a
      Texas car. The interior is in good condition and is leather. I am
      considering buying it for $1500.00 since I may have to replace the
      engine. As for the engine, I checked the oil and it looked clear and
      clean. I was not able to look at the coolant but should not the oil
      look milky if the head gasket blew? Also, do you think I am paying
      too much for a car that needs fixing? Any comments would help.
      Thank all.