I saved because I refinanced

  • ykbonhhvc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2004
      Hello all,

      Refinancing my home loan was quick and easy, I got a got an incredible interest rate, saving me thousands. Here is a free service that can help.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/atrhu

    • wpwglncvblic
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
        Hello all,

        Take advantage of better interest rates, refinance now just like I did, it will save you lots of money each month. You can check it out here.
        http://agocras.net/azghu