RE: [Cadillac Club] info from VIN

  • Adam Zubritsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004
      All the information you are looking for, including the VIN data, is in the
      Standard Catalog of Cadillac, either First or Second Edition, ed. James T.
      Lenzke, Krause Publications. I have never seen it in a library, but can
      probably be ordered online or bought in some bookstores. I have both
      editions and they are amazingly detailed. The first goes through 1990 and
      the second through 2000. Also, look at ebay or autolit.com for used
      dealership catalogs from those years. Cadillac standard yearly catalogs
      have all the specs on the vehicles contained inside and some nice pix, too.
      Hope this helps. Let everyone know when you get the site going. Good luck.