Important Letter for cadillacclub Members

  • uxuvjuacz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
      Helping people is what we do.
      We have been helping people consolidate debt for over 10 years
      Let us help you, stop in today.

      http://grealus.com/adghu
      please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

      Our prestigious staff will help.
      We specialize in debt consolidation.
      We can make your life easier. Just give us a chance.

      copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
      http://grealus.com/adehu

      It will only take 30 seconds to start a better life.
      Consolidate your debt now. It is important for a better future.
      Be sure to act now 30 seconds for a better future, take it!
      http://grealus.com/adehu
      Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

      Minimize your debt now.

      http://grealus.com/adfhu

    • eymedmccj
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2004
        Refinancing your home is very important when interest rates are low. You can save serous amounts of money by taking advantage of low interest rates.
        Do not be left behind Act now.

        http://grealus.com/atrhu

        Save more money faster on any home loan.
        http://grealus.com/acwhu