perform Cadillac

  • tycrex_2000
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 26, 2000
      Hello Cadillac Lovers!<br><br>We do Tractor
      Pulling with a 1968 472cu.in. Cadillac engine.<br>Good
      success, but now will like to get more power.<br><br>Does
      somebody know producers or sellers, who has some parts to
      perform Cadillac, specially connecting rods or pistons,
      etc.<br><br>Thanks for support, Raphael
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002