Newsletter for cadillacclub Members

  • vc35112
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      Welcome to the largest home for discount medication on the planet.
      No prescription is needed EVER.
      Confidentiality and quality are all assured.
      All medications are 70% off retail price.
      Why pay more for medication just because of where you live?
      Please visit us by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser
      http://www.swt12.com/?wid=100254
      Visit now do not miss out
      We have all medications for the following and more!
      Angina
      Arthritis
      Antibiotics
      Anxiety Relief
      Allergy Medications
      Breast Cancer
      Diuretic
      Epilepsy
      Stroke / Heart Attack
      Headaches
      Men's Health
      Osteoporosis
      Pain Relief Medications
      Diabetes
      Addiction Relief for smoking habits
      Sleeping Disorders
      Blood Pressure
      Anti Depressant
      Cholesterol
      Weight Loss
      Upset Stomach
      Muscle Relaxant
      We have all the medications without the need for a prescription
      If you need any of the above medications
      Copy and paste this link into your web browser
      http://www.hj68.com/?wid=100254

    • nr597345
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
        Debt consolidation is only a single click away.
        Take thirty seconds and minimize outrageous bills.
        If Credit companies are coming after you we can help.

        http://grealus.com/adfhu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        You will save money if you consolidate your debt now.

        http://grealus.com/adfhu