Upholstery

  • heikol
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2004
      All,

      I'm new to this group and don't want to read through all of the old
      messages so forgive me if this topic has been discussed before. Just
      recently I purchased a 69 Coupe Devill Convertible which is in
      pretty decent shape overall. However, the interior needs some work
      and I would like to get new leather. I got a quote from a local shop
      for USD 2200 for the complete interior (including front seats, rear
      seats and side panels) and I was wondering whether that sounds like
      a reasonable price.

      Has anybody had similar work done? Can I get this cheaper?

      Thanks,
      Heiko.
    • Jeff Burland
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2004
        You may be able to get it done for less, but you don't really want
        to pay for leather, only to skimp on labor. Ask to see and contact
        some of their recent customers with leather jobs. Go see them. If it
        looks good, go for it. Best of luck, Jeff